Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 46: Simple Chinese New Year

Hi guys!
Just a short n random post. Sorry for inconsistent posting, kinda busy with sch work and I think I'm back like a normal person now which make nothing special to blog about. It's now all about eating. Being contented for able to eat those food u thought u couldn't! Time pass really fast. It was as if I went thru the surgery yesterday only. Some points to note
1. Getting compliment of looking better (still not quite sure whether they r just trying to console me). Yup, though I don't look pretty, n my nose are actually flat, but compliment is always nice to hear
2. Eating is a blessing.
3. From the day my surgeon say I can have rice, I have been obediently eating soft food like noodle
4. But today, cny eve, I had lots of food that I unexpectedly can bite on.
5. I ate abalone, fish ball, cheese tofu, pork and mutton shabu shabu, hot dogs for steamboat! Amazing!!!
6. Eating quite messily if I eat too fast
7. Eating too slow if I trying to eat neatly with not close friends.
8. Having too many food stuck at my lower teeth, I mean a chunk of food! I'm basically a human hamster now. I can store food in my mouth. whenever I'm hungry, just dig it out! Hahahaha. That's what my friend said! Lol
9. Saliva still drop unknowingly. I don't know is it only me or other jaw patient have the same problem. I guess I still don't use to my mouth, n didn't notice I didn't close my teeth or mouth shut?
10. My chin n lip still cant feel anything. Poking a needle lightly, i Won't know if I didn't see. Unless Lots of pressure is exerted. Worried that I can't recover

Sorry for the bullet point, I'm stupidly lazy

Goodbye! I will update again, just don't know when :D u can ask me qn if u hav doubts about having jaw surgery. I wonder who will read this anyway :D


No comments:

Post a Comment