Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 22: My AWKARD first day of school, 18 Dec 2013

Hi, sorry for the inconsistent of blogging. I'm lazy and busy (excuse :D)
School reopen on the mon, but I skipped 4 days as there's no tutorial this week, only lecture, so i'm not traveling to school just for 1-2hour lecture. Okay, that's part of my reason for not going school. Another reason, like other jaw patient, I did not have the courage to meet my uni friends (those not close ones or HI-BYE friends) with my new bite/jaw plus I can't speak well now (due to the plate holding my upper teeth). I had alot HI-BYE friends in uni :( I'm really scared they judge me. I know, I know, we shouldn't care anyone that is not important to us. But, but........ I just don't have the courage.


I FINALLY PLUCK UP MY COURAGE. First day of school was totally AWKWARD. I'm feeling awkward, but I don't know those who talked to me does feel that or not. Some of my friends don't even realized my face, until i told them, haha. I met quite a few HI-BYE friends in my hall, and this make me wave to them saying Hi! , and I quickly put my head down or look other way. I acted unnaturally, come to think of it now, I SHOULD HAVE ACTED NATURALLY! They will they i'm a weirdo now :( Wave already then look down. LOL.

2 of my friends reacted and jokingly say plastic. I'm alright, at least they don't talk at the back and say I'm plastic. But just to make things clear here, THERE IS NO PLASTIC! Yea, is a surgery. Okay, whatever la, since I did already, there's no much to say, and I think the most important is what you think about yourself. So, I'm fine with all the comment :) Some say I look better :) Even though awkward, compliment is always nice to hear and it seriously give me some confident. Really thanks my friends for helping me to build up my confident. You might not know, your words does help :)

That's basically my school day today. Quite a fine one I guess :)

CHEERS FOR MY COURAGE!

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog and am thankful to have found someone who has gone through jaw surgery in Singapore. :) I'm planning mine next year. Congratulations on your courage! You'll be alright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :') Cheers for your courage to decide to go for the jaw surgery too! Always rmb all the pain will be worth it! don't be afraid! there's always rainbow after the rain :) Good luck!

      Delete