Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 25: 2nd day of school, 21 Dec 2013

2nd day of school, there's bad there's good things going on.

I'm happy with small things now,
1. I had fried white carrot cake
2. I had pasta and fries from Pizza hut
3. My friend say my complexion was good now(on sat another of my friend told me so too!), maybe i should stay on healthy diet forever (okay, that's impossible, I'm a greedy pig -.-)

Side note of being a little sad,
1. being stare and look constantly by 3 person (my hi-bye friends) I know, you all are talking about me -.- The feeling is really not good :'( but I'm alright now, I'm alright :|
2. Being said plastic again, I'm alright now, i'm fine, it's okay.
3. starting to scared that i won't be able to feel my chin anymore forever :| I still eat with a mess on my mouth and without knowing there's a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment